Re: [Cflowd] accounting case studies

From: Lambis Douvletis (hdoublet@ccf.auth.gr)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 01:04:14 PST

    I am looking for documents or links that are publicly available and describe
    the architecture and/or techniques used. I don't have any specific questions.
    I suppose there are many accounting/billing schema's.
    Any suggection or example would be helpful.

    Thanks for your interest.

    Lambis Douvletis

    Hi-
    I donĀ“t have any case studies - but I implemented a cflowd-based system with 3 cisco routers exporting data to a Sun server and the summarized
    data put into Oracle for billing purposes. If you have any specific questions about cflowd/netflow, I would be glad to assist.
    -Tim Gray
    tgray@digitalriver.com