[Cflowd] Cflowd patch error

From: gab jones (seun_ewulomi@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 10:09:07 PST

    Hi People,

    I get the following errow when applying the cflowd patch. Anyone kow Whats
    happened . Can anyone HELP. Iv tried all I can.(SEE ERROR BELOW and
    versions)

    [root@linux-server local]# patch -p0 < ../cflowd-2-1-b1-djp.patch
    bash: ../cflowd-2-1-b1-djp.patch: No such file or directory
    [root@linux-server local]# cd cflowd-2-1-b1
    [root@linux-server cflowd-2-1-b1]# patch -p0 < ../cflowd-2-1-b1-djp.patch
    patching file apps/cflowd/cflowd.cc
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n] y
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 40.
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 205 with fuzz 2 (offset 139 lines).
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 225.
    Hunk #4 FAILED at 720.
    Hunk #5 FAILED at 821.
    Hunk #6 FAILED at 1065.
    Hunk #7 FAILED at 1134.
    6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file apps/cflowd/cflowd.cc.rej
    patching file configure.in
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n] y
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 57.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.in.rej
    [root@linux-server cflowd-2-1-b1]#
    [root@linux-server cflowd-2-1-b1]# patch --version
    patch 2.5.4
    Copyright 1984-1988 Larry Wall
    Copyright 1989-1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

    This program comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
    You may redistribute copies of this program
    under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
    For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

    written by Larry Wall and Paul Eggert
    [root@linux-server cflowd-2-1-b1]#

    VERSIONS of cflowd and arts++
    cflowd-2-1-b1