[Cflowd] Require NetFlow Assistance .

From: Shabbir Husain (shabbir_mirage@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 04:39:27 PST

    Hello !!
    Please be informed that i am implementing a NetFlow data collector .
    I have implemented NetFlow on only one interface of the router and then
    having NetFlow packets exported to my collector.

    However when i validate the results of my collector and a standard network
    management tool(using SNMP) , their is a difference of
    3-300 % and more . I am clueless as to why there is so much difference .

    Please assist me in the above regard , as i am really looking for a
    solution.

    awaiting your guidance

    Thanx a lot !!!!

    Shabbir Husain