RE: [Cflowd] Require NetFlow Assistance .

From: Vinod Tete (vinodt@hclcomnet.co.in)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 05:33:18 PST

    Shabbir,

    We faced a similar kind of problem - which we resolved down to the 'active
    time out' defined on the router / switch.

    By default this time out is 30 minutes - which may be different from the
    polling interval of your SNMP tool - hence the anomaly. You need to
    explicitly define this active time out period.

    Try it out for yourself.

    Cheers,

    Vinod Tete