[Cflowd] Typical Hardware

From: Edson Manners (emanners@realprod.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 13:01:31 PST

    I would like to do an informal survey of the type of hardware that people on
    this list are using for running flowtools and or cflowd.

    We are running both on separate RH Linux computers. Handling about 120Mb of
    traffic.

    Cflowd flow-tools
    Dual GHz Pentium Dual GHz Pentium
    1GB RAM 512 MB RAM
    70MB free RAM 11MB free RAM
    30GB HW RAID5 SCSI 30 GB HW RAID5 SCSI
    80% idle cpu 60% idle cpu

    I would be interested in any comments suggestions or faults that anyone has
    with this setup.

    --
    Education's purpose is to replace an empty
    mind with an open one. - Edson Manners