[Cflowd] Re: [flow-tools] Typical Hardware

From: Lajber Zoltan (lajbi@lajli.gau.hu)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 23:08:48 PST

    On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Edson Manners wrote:

    > I would like to do an informal survey of the type of hardware that people on
    > this list are using for running flowtools and or cflowd.

    Flow-exporter: formely a c7206vxr/npe-400, now 6509/msfc2
    A daily export is about 100M.
    The machine is: ibm xseries 330, dual p3/900 coppermine, 512M ram, 10k rmp
    scsi disks, no raid. This machine doing several jobs, like tacacs,
    syslog-ng, tftp, mrtg, netsaint too.

    Bye,
     LAJBER Zoltan Szent Istvan Egyetem, Informatika Hivatal
                         http://mlf.linux.rulez.org