[Cflowd] RE: [flow-tools] Support of sampled CFLOWD

From: Scott Sheppard (scott.sheppard@arch.bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 10:13:22 PST

    Hello

    I am a new user of flow tools. I can see how to capture Netflow Ver 5
    records. I will be using CFLOWD ver 5 sampled at 1 in 1000 packets. My
    questions are

    1) will flow tools support this
    2) If so how to I correct for the fact that I am sampling data rather than
    capturing the full stream.

    thanks

    Scott Sheppard MS, MBA, MS
    Sr Network Engineer