[Cflowd] wwwdev.caida.org

From: Sarah Williams (bounce@trafficmagnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 14:28:46 PST

    Hi

    I visited wwwdev.caida.org, and noticed that you're not listed on some search engines! I think we can
    offer you a service which can help you increase traffic and the number of visitors to your website.

    I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.com. We offer a unique technology that will submit your
    website to over 300,000 search engines and directories every month.

    You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website promotion method can be.

    To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your website to over 300,000 search
    engines and directories, visit us at:

    http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000033132.1585.15.dyTX$TjYCSobDa

    I would love to hear from you.

    Best Regards,

    Sarah Williams
    Sales and Marketing
    E-mail: Sarah_Williams@trafficmagnet.com
    http://www.TrafficMagnet.com

    This email was sent to cflowd@caida.org.
    We apologize if this email has reached you in error. We honor all removal requests.
    Please go to the link below to be removed from our mailing list.
    http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/optoutredirect?UC=Lead&UI=6026781