[Cflowd] netflow question - Cisco file format

From: Vladimir Jirasek (Vladimir.Jirasek@t-mobile.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 06:04:09 PST

    Hi,

    I have developed the tool that can read text files from Cisco Netflow
    collector via ftp and analyse it down to application flow level. Now I want
    to setup something similar but using Cflowd. I would like to use only
    collector function and get raw data prefferably in Cisco format.
    Is this achievable?

    Many thanks

    Vladimir Jirasek
    Mobile: +447956542287
    Fixed line: +442082142813
    International Workgroup Corporate network (EU153)
    T-Mobile International
    Imperial place, Borehamwood, WD61EA
    United Kingdom

     NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
    This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you have received
    reliance upon its contents. We cannot accept liability for any breaches of
    confidence arising through use of email. Any opinions expressed in this
    reflect our opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments
    made by our employees outside the scope of our business. We do not warrant