[Cflowd] not getting any output through artsports........

From: Rashmi H.R (rash_star@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 02:00:36 PST

    Hi
    I am using cflowd with arts++.Everything is running well and am also getting
    both flow and arts files.I am also able to run other
    commands(artsnets....ets.,) but artsports is not giving any out put.I don't
    know how to check if the port table is formed correctly.If u have any
    solution for this plz help me out:(
    Thanks
    -Rashmi