[Cflowd] "ARE YOU OWED MONEY"?

From: Don@corporateandtradeltd.co.uk
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 15:27:57 PST

    NO COLLECTION - NO COMMISSION

    The most professional and easiest way to recover your business debts from anywhere in the UK!

    Why use Corporate & Trade Ltd…
    "If we fail to collect your debt you pay us nothing"
    "We charge by our success not by the minute."

    No - risk - money back guarantee.

    Whatever your problem e. g.
    · Absconded debtors/ late payers
    · Bad debts/ bounced cheques
    · Or just won't pay
    · We have the solution

    We make a difference, and we can prove it!No collection - no commission or your money back!

    It helps to know that:
    · 96% of cases do not need court action
    · 85% are collected within 3-4 weeks
    · How? We use trained experts to negotiate for you, not solicitors.

    If you are serious about getting your money back phone
          0870 2404 885 Ask for Gary or Tony.

    email: enquiries@corporateandtradeltd.co.uk

    CREDIT MANAGEMENT . COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE INVESTIGATION . CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCY . PROCESS SERVING . SURVEILLANCE EQUIPMENT
    Office of Fair Trade No 451550; Data Protection No 27212303; Company Registration No 4515540