Re: [Cflowd] No data collected

From: Edson Manners (emanners@realprod.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 11:38:02 PST

    To figure out if youi are getting flows from the router run tcpdump on your
    collector and grep for all packets coming from the router. maybe you can send
    this info back to the list if you need help again.

    On Friday 04 April 2003 05:46 am, Pascal Larhant wrote:
    > Hi all !
    > I've installed cflowd on a RedHat 8.0. and when I open @IP.flows.* files
    > with arts+, all data collected are null.
    > I don't know how to do for seeing if I'm getting data from routers and if I
    > well receive Netflow packets.
    > Could you please help me ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Pascal

    Education's purpose is to replace an empty
    mind with an open one. - Unknown
    Edson Manners
    Academic Computing and Network Systems
    Florida State University