Re: [Cflowd] No data collected

From: Pascal LARHANT (plarhant@montrouge.sns.slb.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 01:36:54 PDT

    Hi all !
    As you told me, I did a tcpdump and It seems I don't receive any packet
    from the router. Messages about cflowd are in /var/log/messages file but I
    don't really anderstand. Why cflowd doesn't collect packets ?
    I give in attachment the dump I have done and the /var/log/messages file.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Pascal