Re: [Cflowd] No data collected (resolved) - Segmentation error

From: Pascal LARHANT (plarhant@montrouge.sns.slb.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 05:05:25 PDT

    Hi all !
    My router exported data but data were not collected by cflowdmux. I did a "show ip flow export" and i was sure data were exported.
    In fact it didn't work because I had not given a loopback IP address for my router. I assigned an IP loopback and an IP for the interface, and add them in the configuration file of clowd, and now, I collect data.
    I get arts files from cflowd, but when I edit them with arts++, a segmentation error appears?
    Could you please help me for this new problem ?