[Cflowd] Question about duplicated trafic data

From: Robert Heber (beton@pik-net.pl)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 02:10:25 PDT

    Hello,

    I've a few Cisco routers with HSRP protocol implemented.
    I want to separate BGP trafic for each WAN link. Now, when
    one default HSRP router get trafic for WAN link which is
    connected to another router I got duplicated data collected
    from each routers. I want to avoid this, because this makes
    my graphs inconsistent. How should I configure this feature ?

    Regards,
    Robert