[Cflowd] Can't read arts+ files

From: Pascal Larhant (plarhant@montrouge.sns.slb.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 07:47:20 PDT

    Hi all!
    I'm sorry for having used html mails. I have now configured Eudora to send
    mails as plain text.

    I have installed cflowd on a RedHat 8.0. I collect data but I can't read
    them as I would like to.
    Cflowd produces arts files. When I open them with artsdump, I can see all
    the content of the file. At the end of the file, a segmentation error appears.
    I would like to open these files with artsprotos. When I try it, artsprotos
    runs but nothing happens.
    Have you please a solution for me ?
    Thanks
    Pascal.