This page presents opportunities for students to participate in CAIDA research projects. We hope these proposed projects attract those interested in working at the forefront of Internet development, measurement, modeling, and research.
- Data Sanity Checking
- Update IPv6 Prefixes
- Analysis of IPv4 Allocation Transfers
- Analysis of Performance (Loss) data from FCC's Measure Broadband America Program
- BGPStream support of the BGP Monitoring Protocol
- Data storage, management, and Query
- TCP Congestion Signatures
How to apply
If you are a student interested in working in one of our current projects, email the contact listed at the bottom of the student project idea.