|Abstract:||The files contained in this directory were used during the IEC Workshop to configure the machines in the TCP class.|
First install FreeBSD 4.0 on to machine. http://www.freebsd.org/
You will need to at least install the kernel source.
6 Kern-Developer Full binaries and doc, kernel sources only.
Build and install dummynet kernel.# cd /sys/i386/conf
Install the /etc files and reboot the machine. There is a short description
of the network configuration in etc/hosts.|
Description of files:
- generic config for FreeBSD4.0 (ref)
- config used to build DUMMYNET kernels
- context diff of GENERIC and DUMMYNET
- Simple host file for class network.
- [Standard FreeBSD] startup script. We call one of the lab setup files to configure dummynet.
Shawn Ostermann made this directory to distribute copies of the
software that we're using for the TCP1 lecture at the CAIDA IEC
workshop in lovely La Jolla CA.
To save files shift click in Netscape or right click Save As in
Explorer or files will open in your browser.
These are all the files gunzipped and tared.
These are the directories with all files individually.