Note: This effort ended in 2013, but remains for historical purposes.
Examples of topics covered are:
- interdomain routing (specifically, BGP)
- Internet topology analysis, modeling, and simulation
- traffic characterization
- active and passive measurement
Examples of topics not covered are:
- local-area networks
- design, implementation, or operation of networking equipment
- software engineering of protocol stacks in operating systems
Four main views of the the bibliography are available. Each view groups the entries according to a different attribute, such as date or author. Additionally, each view may be displayed with either abbreviated or complete citations.
Please select a view below: