NeTraMet Distribution Files
- NeTraMet, an RTFM meter which runs on a Unix or a DOS host, observing packets on the host's interfaces
- NetFlowMet, a Unix meter which reads NetFlow data from one or more Cisco routers instead of observing packets directly
- NeMaC, a combined manager/meter reader. NeMaC can control many meters, reading their flow data and writing it to disk files.
- nifty, a 'network flow analyzer'. nifty is a combined manager/meter reader which provides a live X-window display of flow information instead of writing it to a data file.
- srl, a compiler which reads *.srl programs and converts them into *.rules files ready for NeMaC or nifty to download to meters.
The NeTraMet distribution uses GNU autoconfigure, making it simple to install on most Unix systems.