Making a Tax-deductible Donation to CAIDA
Making a Donation
Thank you for your interest in CAIDA and the work that we do. We want to help you make the greatest financial impact in support of CAIDA’s research and publications, tools and infrastructure development and data collection, curation, and distribution efforts.
Your gift to CAIDA helps us in our efforts to investigate practical and theoretical aspects of the Internet, focusing on activities that:
- provide macroscopic insights into Internet infrastructure, behavior, usage, and evolution,
- foster a collaborative environment in which data can be acquired, analyzed, and (as appropriate) shared,
- improve the integrity of the field of Internet science,
- inform science, technology, and communications public policies.
How to Designate a Gift / Donation through UC San Diego
If you would like to donate now, or learn about each of these types of donations:
- Visit the Give to UC San Diego page.
- In the “Search for more giving options” text box, search for “Claffy”
- Select “San Diego Supercomputer Center Research-Claffy” from the list of results to continue to payment options
To donate: Explore more giving options and type “Claffy” and select “San Diego Supercomputer Center-Claffy” from the resulting list
If you have questions or seek more information about making a donation to CAIDA please contact:
Manager, Scientific Projects
We are grateful for your consideration.
The Regents of the University of California is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization designated by the Internal Revenue Service. Our Federal Tax ID number is 95-6006144.