CAIDA Data Stewardship Agreements
- Master Acceptable Use Agreement (AUA) - General AUA for non-publicly available datasets
- Public-AUA for publicly accessible datasets
- Archipelago Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) Between Hosting Sites and CAIDA
- Passive Internet Trace Collection Memorandum of Cooperation
- The Menlo Report : Ethical Principles Guiding Information and Communication Technology Research
- The Interaction of the Menlo Report and Revisions to the Common Rule-Comments in Response to the Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPRM).
- Federal Register Response to Comments Received for the “The Menlo Report: Ethical Principles Guiding Information and Communication Technology Research”
- A Companion to the Menlo Report details the principles and applications more granularly and illustrates their implementation in real and synthetic case studies.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB): The UCSD HRPP office assists researchers in complying with federal, state and University policies regarding experimentation involving human subjects, and oversees the review and conduct of research conducted by federally registered Institutional Review Boards (IRBs).