Supporting CAIDA Research
CAIDA collaborators have access to beta versions of tools and analysis efforts, and may interact with CAIDA and other contributors at periodically scheduled conferences and meetings.
Depending on participation level, participants may directly support or collaborate in the development of new CAIDA tools or initiatives. When organizations are participating in CAIDA measurement/traffic analyses, their data will be protected subject to the provisions of the Proprietary Data Agreement.
- early access to CAIDA publications
- participate in select research efforts
- request assistance of CAIDA personnel in research efforts
- request CAIDA personnel for speaking engagements
- send attendees to select CAIDA workshops
- private web portal access
- Member contacts database
- Mattermost private chat access
- API access to interactive services
- (sponsors-only) access to select Internet datasets collected by CAIDA