- Workshop on Internet Economics (WIE 2019) report, k. claffy and D. Clark. CCR, Jan 2020.
- Network Hygiene, Incentives, and Regulation: Deployment of Source Address Validation in the Internet, Matthew Luckie, Robert Beverly, Ryan Koga, Ken Keys, Joshua A. Kroll, kc claffy. CCS, Nov 2019.
- Profiling BGP Serial Hijackers: Capturing Persistent Misbehavior in the Global Routing Table, Cecilia Testart, Philipp Richter, Alistair King, Alberto Dainotti, David Clark. IMC 2019, Distinguished paper award.
- RPKI is Coming of Age: A Longitudinal Study of RPKI Deployment and Invalid Route Origins, Taejoong Chung, Emile Aben, Tim Bruijnzeels, Balakrishnan Chandrasekaran, David Choffnes, Dave Levin, Bruce M. Maggs, Alan Mislove, Roland van Rijswijk-Deij, John Rula, Nick Sullivan. IMC 2019.
- Active Cyber Defence (ACD) - The Second Year, Ian Levy, Maddy S. July 2019.
- HEAP: Reliable Assessment of BGP Hijacking Attacks, Johann Schlamp, Ralph Holz, Quentin Jacquemart, Georg Carle, Ernst W. Biersack. JSAC 2016.
- Valuing Cybersecurity Research Datasets, Tyler Moore, Erin Kenneally, Michael Collett, Prakash Thapa. Workshop on the Economics of Information Security, June 2019.
- ODI report: 'Data trusts: lessons from three pilots'. Open Data Institute, April 2019
DNS and DNS Abuse
- Criminal Abuse of Domain Names: Bulk Registration and Contact Information Access, Dave Piscitello and Dr. Colin Strutt. October 2019
- Framework to Address Abuse. October 2019
- Toward a Theory of Harms in the Internet Ecosystem, David D. Clark, kc claffy. TPRC, Aug 2019.
- Waking Up The Guards: Renewed Vigilance Needed To Regain Trust In Fundamental Building Blocks, Merike Kaeo. FIRST Conference, Edinburgh, June 2019
- Cambridge Cybercrime Centre: Process for working with our data. University of Cambridge, 2019
- "Internet Anycast: Performance, Problems, & Potential", Zhihao Li, Dave Levin, Neil Spring, Bobby Bhattacharj. SIGCOMM 2018
- EU Convention on Cybercrime. Council on Europe, November 2001
- DNS Security: Threat Modeling DNSSEC, DoT, and DoH, Jan Schaumann. October 2019
- M3AAWG Tutorial on Third Party Recursive Resolvers and Encrypting DNS Stub Resolver-to-Recursive Resolver Traffic. September 2019
- M3AAWG Companion Document: Recipes for Encrypting DNS Stub Resolver-to-Recursive Resolver Traffic. September 2019
- DNS Query Privacy, Geoff Huston, Joao Damas. August 2019
- Past, Present, and Future of DNS Resolution, Paul Vixie. CEO Farsight Security, Inc., June 2019
- Roads and Bridges: The Unseen Labor Behind Our Digital Infrastructure, Nadia Eghbal. Ford Foundation Research Report, Jul 2016.
DNS Resolution Topology Visualization
- Quantifying DNS namespace influence, Casey Deccio. Computer Networks: The International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, Feb 2012.
- Measuring Availability in the Domain Name System, Casey Deccio, Jeff Sedayao, Krishna Kant, Prasant Mohapatra. IEEE INFOCOM 2010
- Quality of name resolution in the Domain Name System, Casey Deccio, Chao-Chih Chen, Prasant Mohapatra, Jeff Sedayao, Krishna Kant. IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols 2009
DNS and WHOIS
- ICANN GDPR and WHOIS Users Survey, David Piscitello. A Joint Survey by the Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG) and the Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group (M3AAWG), Oct 2018.
Internet & Jurisdiction Policy Network
- Wiki entry for I&J Policy Network, homepage at www.internetjurisdiction.net/
- Domains & Jurisdiction Program: Operational Approaches Norms, Criteria, Mechanisms
- Content & Jurisdiction Program: Operational Approaches Norms, Criteria, Mechanisms
- Data & Jurisdiction Program: Operational Approaches Norms, Criteria, Mechanisms
Open Source Science
- Requiring Publicly-Funded Software, Algorithms, and Workflows to be Made Public: Why and Why Not, Daniel Katz, October 2019.
- The State of Open Data Report 2019, Briony Fane, Paul Ayris, Mark Hahnel, Iain Hrynaszkiewicz, Grace Baynes, Emily Farrell. Digital Science, October 2019.
- Collaboration and Team Science Field Guide. National Cancer Institute.
- Wiki entry for FAIR data.
Scenario planning for cybersecurity futures
- Cybersecurity Futures 2025: Insights and Findings. Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity (CLTC), Feb 2019.