Mailing ListThe coral-dev mailing list is devoted to the discussion of CoralReef. Topics including packet capture hardware, software and analysis scripts, and the possibility of new tools. To subscribe to the list or view archives, visit https://caida.org/mailman/listinfo/coral-dev.
- White paper: The CoralReef Software Suite as a Tool for System and Network Administrators. (2001-11-20) [postscript] [pdf]
- White paper: The architecture of the CoralReef Internet Traffic monitoring software suite (2001-04-24)
- Putting the Coral Reef Software Suite to work (1999-01-18)
- The Coral Reef Software Suite (1998-09-22)
- Introduction to the CoralReef Software Suite (1998-08)
Other projects related to CoralReef
- NLANR MOAT's Coral-Tools (the precursor to CAIDA's CoralReef; now defunct)
- University of Waikato's Applied Network Dynamics (WAND)
- NeTraMet network traffic flow measurement tool
Teaching efforts using the CoralReef Software Suite
- Advanced Communications and Network Systems, Tony McGregor, Department of Computer Science, University of Waikato, New Zealand.